Kollect is a young Nasdaq listed Irish tech company that was recently featured in Deloitte's top 20 tech companies and is currently the fasting growing waste company in Ireland.
Our Company’s Key message is “We Kollect Everything” and we operate in an online marketplace that connects customers who need to dispose of waste with well-known, reliable waste collection companies using our on-demand technology platform.
Our company mission is “to create simple ways to have all waste collected and recycled globally”. Putting it simply, this means that when a customer thinks of getting rid of waste, they think of us. They make their waste booking online, telling our 5-star rated customer service team what they need disposed and we fulfil the booking quickly and efficiently.
We now oversee 1000’s of bookings each month, making us one of the most trusted companies in the industry. We are now looking to hire a Business Development Manager who will help us to grow our business by fostering long-term relationships with new and existing customers. The ideal candidate will improve profitability through strategic planning and forecasting and as such, the role demands the candidate to have exceptional skills and competencies.
The role of Business Development Manager at Kollect incorporates the following duties:
- Speaking with customers or clients either over the phone or face-to-face.
- Generate leads and cold call potential customers.
- Help identify new business opportunities for Kollect, including possible
growth areas, emerging markets, and useful trends.
- Set aims and objectives for the organisation.
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Ensuring management is provided with feedback.
Understanding the needs of your company’s target audience and creating a plan
to meet them.
- Work with the finance team, logistics, and warehousing teams.
- Attend conferences and seminars.
- Discussing promotional strategies with the marketing department.
- Building relationships with your customers
- Achieving Individual targets set
Aside from relevant qualifications and experience, you need the following skills to succeed:
- Exceptional motivation skills
- Great organisational and networking skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.
- A professional manner and appearance when meeting clients.
- In some roles, you may need a full driving license.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Initiative and good decision-making skills.
- Presentation skills and the ability to use PowerPoint (or its equivalent)
- A professional phone manner for making contact.
- The capacity to analyse sales figures and write reports.
- Team player and work on your own initiative
For more information, contact Joe@kollect.ie 083-020 6124