Our mission is to connect homeowners and businesses with the best licensed, vetted and approved professionals in their area to help them maintain, repair, and improve their homes and businesses while always exceeding customer expectations.
What We Do
We are an on-demand, ethical, waste removal and home services tech platform that places jobs with approved suppliers and provides a speedy, seamless and transparent user experience in industries that have lacked digital solutions.
- Our story here at Kollect is we do things differently, and being in the waste and home services industries we discovered two things right away:
- Finding providers to collect your waste and carry out home services streams is complicated online and offline, so many websites without prices, so many numbers to ring, hidden costs, a job that should be easy becomes an overwhelming and tiresome experience. The problem we are solving is that the process for disposing of rubbish and waste, or accessing home services has traditionally been painstaking, with few digital options and a lack of information on sustainability, environmental impact and the best service providers in each area. Here’s where Kollect will fill the gap by continuously improving and investing in our platform, technology and our suppliers.
- These industries are generally not customer focused. The current system is so broken and inefficient. We saw that there was a huge opportunity to change everything and start a customer service-focused waste collection and home services aggregator. Kollect has built a much-needed solution to the clunky, outdated, and painful process of booking waste and home services.
Core Values at Kollect
- Deliver ‘Wow’ through customer service
- 'Can-do' attitude
- Be straight up, always do right by customers
- Be prompt, always keeping the customer in the loop
Customer Service - the Kollect way
Customer service shouldn’t be a section of the company, it should be the backbone of all departments. We figured If you can deliver simple services at a fair price and give your customers a positive and authentic experience while you do it, then hey—build it and they will come, as they say. The first step in creating a customer-centric culture is instilling such values in the company’s vision and mission statement. The next step is to engage and empower employees to take it to the next step, which is to please customers beyond expectation. We shouldn’t be surprised when a business goes out of the way to help us – we should be surprised when they don’t!
Don’t take our word for it.
Meet the Team
We create alternative waste solutions that give people more flexibility than ever. Meet the amazing people behind the scene.