Kollect’s online platform creates a simple and sustainable way to collect and recycle all waste using licensed, vetted and approved waste management providers. Step one of our company mission, creating “simple ethical ways to have all waste collected and recycled”. This simply means that when a domestic or commercial customer thinks of a waste need they can find us either through online search, over the phone, by text. We then ensure that our partners deliver and collect on time. Step two of our mission is “to always exceed customer expectations". Good companies make profits, but great companies also win people over.
What we do
We are an on-demand, ethical, waste removal tech platform that places jobs with approved suppliers and provide a speedy, seamless and transparent user experience in an industry that has lacked digital solutions.
- Our story here at Kollect is we do things differently and being in the waste industry we discovered two things right away:
- Finding providers to collect your different waste streams is complicated online and offline, so many websites without prices, so many numbers to ring, hidden costs, a job that should be easy becomes an overwhelming and tiresome experience. The problem we are solving is that the process for disposing of rubbish and waste has traditionally been painstaking, with few digital options and a lack of information on sustainability and environmental impact. Here’s where Kollect will fill the gap by continuously improving and investing in our platform, technology and our suppliers.
- The waste industry is generally not customer focused. The current system is so broken and inefficient. We saw that there was a huge opportunity to change everything and start a customer service-focused waste collection aggregator. Kollect has built a much-needed solution to the clunky, outdated, and painful process of rubbish removal.
Core Values at Kollect
- Deliver ‘Wow’ through customer service
- 'Can-do' attitude
- Be straight up, always do right by customers
- Be prompt, always keeping the customer in the loop
Customer Service - the Kollect way
Customer service shouldn’t be a section of the company, it should be the backbone of all departments. We figured If you can deliver simple services at a fair price and give your customers a positive and authentic experience while you do it, then hey—build it and they will come, as they say. The first step in creating a customer-centric culture is instilling such values in the company’s vision and mission statement. The next step is to engage and empower employees to take it to the next step, which is to please customers beyond expectation. We shouldn’t be surprised when a business goes out of the way to help us – we should be surprised when they don’t!
Don’t take our word for it.
Meet the Team
We create alternative waste solutions that give people more flexibility than ever. Meet the amazing people behind the scene.