Professional window cleaning services in Ireland
- Our enhanced washing methods keep windows cleaner longer.
- Using only distilled water ensures flawless results every time.
- High-rise window cleaning request directly with Kollect.
- Easy and quick way to book a window cleaning service online
- Contactless window cleaning service option
What is involved with our window cleaning service?
We're here to help you keep your windows sparkling clean for longer. With our partners advanced washing methods, you can enjoy streak-free results with purified water, and we'll even clean your high rise windows! Our quick and stress-free online booking process makes it easy for you to schedule your window cleaning for a day that suits you. The fully-equipped window technician will arrive at your property giving you plenty of notice before his arrival!
Window Cleaning Guide
Everything you need to know about window cleaning
We do the climbing and the cleaning, leaving you with sparkling windows!
- 1) Book your window technician through our online booking platform Once booked, we’ll send you confirmation of the booking.
- 2) You don't have to meet our technician who will be completing the job The window technician will arrive at your property fully equipped to complete the job to the highest standard.
- 3) Leave the window cleaning to the professionals Once on-site, the technician will assess the windows to be washed and get right down to work. They will carry out the job to the highest possible standard without bothering you.
- 4) Rest easy knowing that your windows will be sparkling clean in no time!
Yes, aside from the aesthetic benefits, it can add value to your home too. As well as that, many window frames are made out of wood and require regular maintenance. If windows are not cleaned regularly it can result in the wooden window frames rotting.
People often clean their outside windows as part of their spring cleaning yet your windows can get dirty and require professional cleaning at any time of the year.
With residential homes you should aim to get your exterior windows cleaned at least twice a year. If you live on a busy street or a place with lots of trees, you may consider getting your windows cleaned three times a year.
Internal window should be cleaned at least once a month, specifically in a closed rooms where factors like cigarette smoke, condensation and dust can mix together to coat inside glass panes.
Regular cleaning of the windows helps to prevent the glass from deteriorating. If windows are not routinely cleaned, dirt particles settle in the microscopic pores of the glass surface which starts the corrosion process.
The first indications of glass corrosion will be light scratches or etching in the surface of the glass as the integrity of the glass weakens and becomes vulnerable to scratching or breaking.
Glass corrosion can be caused by a number of factors including climate, exposure to elements and even pollution. The sodium and potassium oxides in all glasses are hygroscopic, which means that they attract water. Glass takes in moisture and dirt from the air that overtime erodes the surface. Particles that get stuck and build up, make the surface of the glass cloudy and harder to clean. Routine cleaning of glass is a simple and effective way to avoid glass degradation and corrosion. This applies to all kinds of glass including windows that are most exposed to the elements.
Hiring an expert to clean your windows will actually make them last longer. To keep your windows looking great, they need to be taken care of on a frequent basis.
When you hire professionals to clean your windows, you or your staff won't have to climb ladders, use dangerous cleaning products, or move around tricky areas to get each window clean. Professionals know how to avoid injuries and accidents because they have the proper training, knowledge and equipment to get the job done.