Gutter Cleaning Services in Ireland
- Clean the gutters quickly from the ground up
- One month guarantee on all gutter blockages
- Our gutter cleaning quipment can reach from the yard or street
- Gutter cleaning protects your home from damp and leaks
- Clean gutters prevent mold and pests
- Photos of the cleaning process before and after
What is our Gutter Cleaning Service?
Are your gutters blocked and dirty? If so, you're not alone! It can be a big problem when your gutters get clogged with leaves and other debris. That's why Kollect is here to help. Our partners offer expert gutter cleaning services in Dublin and Kildare for homes and businesses. They'll make sure to clean out all of those old leaves from the last few months, so they don't pile up this year which will cause clogs and water stagnation on your roofing material, sending it into eventual decay. Simply book our gutter cleaning services online or call us for a free quote. Our partners can unblock your gutters, power wash them and leave them looking like new! You can avail of our junk removal service and gutter cleaning service in the same package.
How Does it Work? - Gutter Cleaning Specialists
- 1) Book a team of Gutter cleaning specialists through our online booking platform Once booked, we’ll send you confirmation of the service booking.
- 2) You don't have to meet the Gutter cleaners who arrive on the day A team of gutter cleaning specialists will arrive at your property fully equipped to complete the job to the highest standard.
- 3) Leave the gutter cleaning to the professionals Once on-site, the team will assess the condition of your gutters and get right down to work. They will carry out the job to the highest possible standard without bothering you.
- 4) Rest easy knowing that your gutters are clean and clear, problem solved!
Gutter Cleaning Guide
We explain why gutter cleaning is important and answer some frequently asked questions
Why Choose Kollect?
- Here at Kollect we work with only the best Gutter cleaning professionals to ensure we provide a 5 star service, always!
- Our pros are seasoned professionals who have been personally interviewed by us before being extensively trained to use the latest techniques and equipment.
- We’re fully licensed & insured so you can rest easy knowing that your property is in good hands.
- Our hard-working, dedicated team will be there any day of the week regardless of the weather. We’re ready to visit you at a moment’s notice—even if you need us in the middle of a storm!
- Stay safe and have contactless service with us, if you have a front garden or a side gate to your backyard. Our experts know exactly what’s right for you and your gutters. Your gutter cleaning service can be customised to fit your needs.
Winter is the best time to get your gutters in good health, to ensure that water is free-flowing and dirt build-up does not cause damage. This makes gutter cleaning a necessity rather than a luxury.
Gutter cleaning is key to keep your gutters in good condition, so they can be there for you when it rains.
Gutter cleaning involves scrubbing with a mechanical brush, washing with steam cleaners and polishing by hand to remove moss, black marks and algae that often appear on gutter fronts.
If you do not clean your gutters, leaves, sticks, and other debris can become lodged in the downspout, causing water to accumulate and eventually overflow. If you don't clean out your gutter, the leaves that get stuck in it can also begin to rot and corrode the gutter, allowing funguses to grow.
Gutters' primary function is to divert water away from the structure's or building's foundations. Overflows that cause water to collect near the foundations of walls risk sinking the building's foundations. Even if your house is sturdy, all walls and foundations are prone to damp, which can be difficult to remove and very costly to repair.
Clogged gutters are one of the most common ways for mould and damp to enter your home. Outside of the building's structural integrity, fungus spores can spread through the ventilation ducts in your home, making the occupants of the home very sick.
When rotting materials accumulate in your gutters, seeds germinate into plants, which have root systems that can further compromise small cracks in the gutters, roof, and surrounding walls, causing permanent dammage to the structure.
The simple solution is to clean your gutters on a regular basis.
The most common problem we see with gutters is clogging. When gutters become clogged, they can't drain properly and can start to overflow during rainstorms. When the water can't pass through properly, it can start to cause problems with your foundation.
This can be avoided by cleaning out your gutters regularly (once a month) and ensuring they are properly angled to ensure they flow freely. If you are unsure of how much slope you need in your gutter system, talk to an expert at Kollect.